Friday, July 18, 2008

Cheaper Stuff Saves You Money

I know I am always talking about how to earn money but I wanted to tell you about a game my mom did with me. When we go to the store I'm always asking for certain things like captain crunch, corn flakes or a certain brand of something. My mom bought two of the same cereal but different brands, at home she poured a bowl of each for me to try. I wasn't allowed in the room when she did it so I couldn't see what it was. When I tasted it I actually got it wrong. Now I know there is a difference between some brands but stuff like corn flakes, they really taste the same...better with sugar.

I'm telling you this because you can actually save more money when you buy the cheaper stuff. I always thought the other was better because it was on tv more. But they are all the same and you can save more money to do fun things, like rent movies.

1 comment:

down pillow said...

I've heard that one thing you always wanna go name brand on is ketchup. I'm not a big fan so I don't really care. But I did try store brand soup once, didn't like it at all.